Re: Feature lists for 8.3 and 8.4

From: Lukas Kahwe Smith <smith(at)pooteeweet(dot)org>
To: "Abraham, Danny" <danny_abraham(at)bmc(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Feature lists for 8.3 and 8.4
Date: 2007-05-08 14:35:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Abraham, Danny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am migrating from Sybase to Postgres.
>
> trying to get a hold on the issue of future releases feature list.
>
> 1. Where can I find the feature list for 8.3 ? When is it expected?
> 2. And for 8.4?

There are various places to look for this kind of information, but
probably the easiest to digest is looking at the todo lists on the wiki:
http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Todo:Contents

regards,
Lukas

PS: Since this is a fairly new effort, if you have any hints on how to
improve things, let us know.