8.3 install - Invalid username specified: A required privilege is not held by the client

From: Dee <devlists(dot)email(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 8.3 install - Invalid username specified: A required privilege is not held by the client
Date: 2008-03-20 06:32:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Whenever I try to install version 8.3 on w2k, using an existing windows account , the installer returns the error "Invalid username specified: A required privilege is not held by the client".

I have since installed version 8.2 successfully, using the same account that failed with the 8.3 installer. So I am curious what causes the error in version 8.3?