Why pgAgent need pgAdmin ?

From: "Ezequias R(dot) da Rocha" <ezequias(at)fastcon(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Why pgAgent need pgAdmin ?
Date: 2007-03-22 14:43:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi list,

I am having many trouble to install pgAgent on my Red Hat but there is
so many dependencies because we need to install pgAdmin and his
dependencies. I don't understand why to run pgAgent we must install
pgAdmin (an User Interface on a server).

Our application depends it to be complete and this little problem is
like a stone in the shoe for us.

Any help would be glad.

--
Atenciosamente