Query timing

From: Naz Gassiep <naz(at)mira(dot)net>
To: Postgresql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Query timing
Date: 2007-03-05 04:28:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Using EXPLAIN ANALYZE I can get the execution time of a query. Is there
a command I can use to get the execution time without the planning
information? I just need to time lots of queries that have complex plans
and it'd be easier if I didn't have pages and pages of planning info
between tries. The queries themselves are one line each, but refer to
views, which make the plans pretty complex. Being able to see several
times in one terminal window would be easier.

Thanks,
- Naz.