Re: Chg Pwd Help

To: Randy Everette <rlevse(at)cox(dot)net>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Chg Pwd Help
Date: 2007-02-17 22:43:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

Can you connect to the database to start with? If you can, then you're
OK - if not, you need a password (or access to the server's pg_hba.conf
file.)

To get the password dialogue shown in that website, connect to the
Postgres server, and on the File menu, click "Change Password."
Or, extend "Logins", right-click the user to change the password for,
and click Properties - key a new password (twice) and OK, you're good to go.

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834