Hello

From: "Vahe Ghorghorian" <vaheg(at)arachnea(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Hello
Date: 2005-08-03 11:30:06
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Hello Sir,

I am using PostGreSql ,I want an oledb provider for the postgre in order
to connect through.net to a postgre Database, I installed the
pgoledb.dll and I registered it and in the connection string I am using
the "Provider=PostgreSQL.1 . . . ,but the following error is
occurring.

Error: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: FATAL: invalid command-line
arguments for server process HINT: Try "postgres --help" for more
information.

I need help how I can fix this problem. Thank you

Vahe Ghorghorian

Web Developer

EVER ME

* Office: +961-1-513531

6 Fax: +961-1-513534

* <mailto:bassamh(at)arachnea(dot)com> Email: vaheg(at)arachnea(dot)com

Web Site: www.ever-me.com <http://www.ever-me.com>

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the
original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this
message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The
recipient acknowledges that ARACHNEA NTG or its subsidiaries and
associated companies, are unable to exercise control or ensure or
guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and
no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the
sender does so expressly with due authority of ARACHNEA NTG before
opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects."