pg_proc Question

From: Oisin Glynn <me(at)oisinglynn(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_proc Question
Date: 2006-11-02 14:57:28
Lists: pgsql-general

I have named all my functions in a pretty unique way and would like to
export just my functions. Is there any way to move just these functions
from one db to another.has anyone got a clever piece of SQL that spits
out ddl from a select on pg_proc? Or could I use the copy command on
pg_proc to spit my functions to file and then copy them into the new db?
My issue is that I have allot of dblink and other things I do not want
or need in the db and do not want to propagate this any further.

Any help would be appreciated,

Oisin