Re: Postgresql pg_dumpall

From: "Peter Koczan" <pjkoczan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Suresh Gupta VG" <suresh(dot)g(at)zensar(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql pg_dumpall
Date: 2007-11-05 17:32:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

> *CC mailing* : I got the bounced mail as in attachment from you when I
> CCed to "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" So, I am not doing so.

Like the message says, you should contact the powers that be to figure out
what happened. Please always email the mailing list, as I am *not* your
personal help desk.

> *Version* : I used psql –help, it does not work, So, I used psql –V, it
> gave me the result as follows

So psql and the server are different versions...that's concerning and
confusing.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/install-upgrading.html