[Pljava-dev] Cancelling trigger operation

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Cancelling trigger operation
Date: 2006-10-23 09:12:12
Lists: pljava-dev

I see what you mean :-) and yes, I do think it is a bit too cryptic
since it suggests that there actually is a row that can be deleted. It
might lead to some semantic confusion. The reason the new and old row is
represented as ResultSet instances are not that they are sets as such,
it's just the best interface when dealing with a tuple. I don't want to
add to that confusion by allowing the deletion of the tuple that they
represent. An explicit method that denotes the cancellation of the
trigger is a better choice, IMO.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren