Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] cannot find www.pgbuildfarm.org

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Jeremy Drake <pgbuildfarm(at)jdrake(dot)com>
Cc: PGBuildFarm <pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] cannot find www.pgbuildfarm.org
Date: 2006-10-21 22:19:19
Lists: buildfarm-members

Jeremy Drake wrote:
> My buildfarm scripts are failing with an error about not being able to
> find www.pgbuildfarm.org, and I cannot go there in my web browser either.
> I tried to ping it from a completely different setup and it also cannot
> resolve www.pgbuildfarm.org.

This was resolved early this morning. However propagation is taking
longer than normal. We are not sure what is causing the long rebound on
the DNS but the original problem was due to a domain expiration (which
has been dealt with). I also noticed (verified by more than one source)
that we were incapable of using whois with .info and .org domains for a
while this morning.

I think there are a couple of things resolving themselves at this time ;)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

http://www.commandprompt.com/