Re: Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters?
Date: 2006-10-18 04:16:34
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc,

Thing is, these people are bona fide subscribers. But their mail is not
showing up in the moderation queue, at all.

In fact, in the example user whose message I sent, his message hit the
moderation queue, I told him to subscribe, he subscribed and
re-submitted ... and now the message isn't going through, but it isn't
showing up in the moderation queue, either.

--Josh Berkus