Real time query analyzer

From: Adrian Suciu <adrian(dot)suciu(at)netopia-system(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Real time query analyzer
Date: 2006-10-16 15:10:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everybody!
I ask you for your help on a problem I have.
I have a postgresql 7.4 running on a dual 4 GB RAM server, but I have
some VERY memory intense queries, that put processor up to 40%. I see
all this info in unix "top" command or ps -aux
Unfortunately they don't show me the query itsself.

Is there a tool for postgres that can show me the queries and the time
they take and the amount of processor is consuming (as Oracle has) ?
I appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Adrian