Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] OpenBSD bug: guppy vs. emu

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: Chris Mair <chris(at)1006(dot)org>
Cc: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org, joe(at)mcknight(dot)de
Subject: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] OpenBSD bug: guppy vs. emu
Date: 2006-10-12 07:41:04
Lists: buildfarm-members

Chris Mair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Stefan, did you do anything special as to make emu get around the
> ECPG check, or has the OpenBSD bug been fixed in 4.0-current?

it got fixed:

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/openbsd/cvs/2006-10/0006.html

> Guppy still fails :`(

yeah - Joachim tried to implement a workaround in the regression tests
but it didn't work on my box when I last tried and I don't have time to
investigate further right now - maybe you could talk to joachim(added to
CC) about that ?

Stefan