continuing daily testing of dbt2 against postgresql

From: Mark Wong <markw(at)osdl(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
Subject: continuing daily testing of dbt2 against postgresql
Date: 2006-10-05 19:58:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi everyone,

After over a year of problems (old site
http://developer.osdl.org/markw/postgrescvs/) I have resumed producing
daily results of dbt-2 against PostgreSQL CVS code with results here:
http://dbt.osdl.org/dbt2.html

The only really new thing is better described stats on the i/o activity
per tablespace. I'm generating iostat plots for devices per tablespace.
I'm going to track results at two scale factors, one where the system
is not quite overloaded and one where the system is overloaded.

I'll have dbt3 results shortly, I hope. Let me know if there are any
questions.

Regards,
Mark