[Pljava-dev] Updated VarLenTuple example

From: schabi at logix-tt(dot)com (Markus Schaber)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Updated VarLenTuple example
Date: 2006-10-01 20:33:06
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi, Thomas,

Thomas Hallgren wrote:

> Good. I like this version better :-)

Me too, that's why I changed it. :-)

Btw, do you have enough time to change the native C part to the new model?

I can do it, too, but I think you know that code much better, so it
might be finished earlier and with less bugs if you do it.

I'm going look at and adopt the other example code, if you like.

Btw, I think that the "UDT[]" declarations can stay as they are on the
SQL side, and just change what they do "under the hoods".

Thanks,
Markus
Dipl. Inf. | Software Development GIS

www.nosoftwarepatents.org