[Pljava-dev] Updated VarLenTuple example

From: schabi at logix-tt(dot)com (Markus Schaber)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Updated VarLenTuple example
Date: 2006-10-01 20:14:35
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi, Thomas,

Markus Schaber wrote:
> I added the typeName parameter to receive() and input(), as I did not
> want to sacrifice the possibility handling different datatypes, which is
> present in the SQLData interface.

I now dropped that.

As we have static methods, which are defined independently of the
SQLData implementation, we can easily have two or more sets of them that
correspond to the same multi-type SQLData implementation.

Regards,
Markus

Note to self: You should really think twice before sending code.
Dipl. Inf. | Software Development GIS

www.nosoftwarepatents.org