[Pljava-dev] readBytes() / writeBytes()

From: schabi at logix-tt(dot)com (Markus Schaber)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] readBytes() / writeBytes()
Date: 2006-09-22 08:48:49
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi, Thomas,

Markus Schaber wrote:
> So, when mapping a datatype (like the ComplexTuple example delivered
> with pljava), one is actually using those classes.

Sorry, I meant the ComplexScalar interface, as the PostGIS geometries
are no composite types from PostgreS' view.

Sadly, there are no examples for custom datatypes with variable size, so
I've to extrapolate from the given fixed-length examples, and the
details I know about the C implementation of variable-sized datatypes.

Thanks,
Markus
Dipl. Inf. | Software Development GIS

www.nosoftwarepatents.org