Re: server resetting

From: Geoffrey <esoteric(at)3times25(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: server resetting
Date: 2006-09-18 18:47:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom Lane wrote:

> It seems you've got a corrupt "compiled statements" data structure for
> a plpgsql trigger function. Offhand this does not look like any of the
> known post-7.4.7 bug fixes. Can you show us the source code for that
> trigger?

Problem is, we seem to be having a problem with this reset issue and I
don't see a correlation in the backtraces. Most of them are in fact
related to inserts, but there are at least three different tables
involved. There are also some where an INSERT is not involved. I've
attached three more backtraces from different core files to provide
further data and hopefully pinpoint this issue.

We're assuming a common problem here, maybe that's our first mistake.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

- Benjamin Franklin

Attachment Content-Type Size