Re: Joining a result set from four (4) tables

From: John Tregea <john(at)debraneys(dot)com>
To: Aaron Bono <postgresql(at)aranya(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Joining a result set from four (4) tables
Date: 2006-08-03 00:51:02
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi Aaron,

The query builder to generate joins that you mentioned is exactly what I
am going to do doing this time. That is one of the reasons I have the
generic field names for the primary and foreign key fields. Then I only
have to pass the search criteria the table names and which direction I
want to do the joins.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards

John T