Re: postgresql live-cd

From: Koen Martens <pgsql(at)metro(dot)cx>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Stephen Slezak <sslezak(at)pervasive(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Jim Nasby <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>, robin(at)sonologic(dot)nl
Subject: Re: postgresql live-cd
Date: 2006-07-05 15:14:03
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 July 2006 06:54, Stephen Slezak wrote:
>> How much y'all need?
>
> I will be able to let you know this week.

We'll probably have a last version of the CD ready today, although
it is lacking a bit into the example databases department. It has
procedural languages, but you need to enable them when you create a
database. There is currently no example database using procedural
languages on the iso.

We'll check out some of the other live cd's for example db's for a
very last release i think, although we did seem to have trouble
locating them.

If someone has a bundle of nice example databases lying around ->
please mail me!

Joshua, when do you need the master image?

Gr,

Koen