[Pljava-dev] zlib conflict on Debian AMD64 ???

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] zlib conflict on Debian AMD64 ???
Date: 2006-06-22 08:20:40
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Joost,
Sun fixed the cause of the zlib conflict at patch level 5 so I doubt
that's what you're seeing. Is it possible that you compiled the
pljava.so binary for 32-bit and the JVM is a 64-bit or vice versa?

GCJ (version 4.0 and up) should work fine but so should any compatible JVM.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren