Re: GUI Interface

From: Kenneth Downs <ken(at)secdat(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GUI Interface
Date: 2006-05-15 13:23:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Dave Page wrote:

> kernel 2.6.8
> KDE 3.3.2
> gtk+ 2.4.14
> pgadmin3 1.2.2
>
> The window manager would be whatever the default for KDE is.
>

> OK, the first thing you really should do is upgrade to pgAdmin 1.4.2
> and (if building form source) wxWidgets 2.6.3. There have been *loads*
> of fixes since 1.2.x in pgAdmin and wxWidgets 2.5.x which is what 1.2
> was normally built against.

I'm upgrading now to 1.4.1, that's the latest package available for gentoo.

Gentoo has no package named wxwidgets, but we do have wxGTK, which is at
version 2.6.2. Does this make any sense?

From here I will no longer consciously try to avoid the hang-up, hoping
that if it continues to happen we'll find out sooner rather than later.

Attachment Content-Type Size
ken.vcf text/x-vcard 186 bytes