Re: GUI Interface

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Tony Caduto <tony_caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>, Jim Wilson <jimw(at)kelcomaine(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GUI Interface
Date: 2006-05-12 20:45:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

O.k. lets back up a little :) Remember that this is all opinion driven.
There is no right answer.

> Oh, and while I'm slightly annoyed, I'll ask you again to please stop
> slating pgAdmin on your website in order to sell PGLA.

Although it certainly isn't fair or ethical if he negatively impacts
pgAdmin there should be any problem of have a featture comparison matrix
or something should there?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

http://www.commandprompt.com/