Re: How to find current running process

From: Steve Burrows <steve(at)jla(dot)com>
Cc: Shivaji S <s(dot)shivaji(at)rediffmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to find current running process
Date: 2006-05-05 08:47:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

Got to echo this sentiment. I started using Postgresql commercially with
version 6.5. I used Postgresql 7.1 from its release until earlier this
year when it ate my data warehouse! Didn't upgrade because the solution
was stable for several years then the whole thing blew up with the
wraparound problem. I had to work very hard and was very lucky to
recover it all. Please upgrade ASAP, it will be unpleasant, you may have
to adjust code in some applications because of syntax changes etc., but
that's a lot cheaper than losing your data.

Steve