[Pljava-dev] Trigger problem

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Trigger problem
Date: 2006-04-23 10:27:20
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Mark,
Can you please provide the backend log? You're likely to find it under
<postgresql installation directory>\data\pg_log if you're using the
Windows installer defaults.

From the sound of it, this is not an error in your code. It's not
unlikely that you're bitten by one of the bugs in 1.2 that has been
fixed in the coming 1.3 version. Perhaps you could try the latest
snapshot? You'll find the latest windows binaries at:

http://eng.tada.se/pljava/pljava-i686-pc-mingw32-pg8.1-1.3.dev.tar.gz

Install instructions here:
http://wiki.tada.se/display/pljava/Windows+Installation

Regards,