Re: installing and using autodoc

From: Kaloyan Iliev <kaloyan(at)mbox(dot)digsys(dot)bg>
To: postgresql(at)teska(dot)net
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: installing and using autodoc
Date: 2006-04-11 06:44:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I think you question if for NOVICE group.
However,

1. Unzip:
gunzip postgresql_autodoc-1.25.tar.gz
2. Extract from tar
tar -xvf postgresql_autodoc-1.25.tar.gz
3. Enter the directory
cd postgresql_autodoc
3.1. !!!!!READ README file or READ INSTALL file
I presume then you should :
4. Run Configure
./configure
5. Run make
make
5.1. Make SU and become root
6. Run
make install

This is the usual procedure, but for best result always read the README
file or INSTALL file first.

Regards,

Kaloyan Iliev