Re: OSCON

From: Mike Ellsworth <nhrcommu(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: OSCON
Date: 2006-04-09 14:07:43
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> We hope to have something
> to show on the Anniversary meeting. btw, it's pretty expensive for me and
> Teodor to go to the meeting. Are there any sponsors ?
>
> Oleg

Oleg,

I believe that I can persuade my Russian wife that a $500 contribution
would be a good thing. If you have a Russian wife, I think you
understand that my presentation will need to be very effective, :-)

I think this amount will get one of you all the way to Toronto, but only
over the North Atlantic on the way back to Moscow. I am unwilling to
research Aeroflot pricing as they want my Passport # just to check
fares, which crosses my line for privacy.

So, $500 is on the table. Additional sponsors will be needed.

Thanks,
Mike