[Pljava-dev] ERROR: Unable to find static method Active.executeService with signature (Ljava/lang/Integer; Ljava/lang/String; Ljava/lang/Integer; )I

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] ERROR: Unable to find static method Active.executeService with signature (Ljava/lang/Integer; Ljava/lang/String; Ljava/lang/Integer; )I
Date: 2006-03-30 19:23:29
Lists: pljava-dev

Claudio,
In your function declaration you write:

AS
'axml.Active.executeService(java.lang.Integer,java.lang.String,java.lang.Integer)'

but your function is:

public static int executeService(int serviceId, String dewey,int docId)

You can do one of the following:

1. Use 'java.lang.Integer' in both the function AS declaration and the
method.
2. Use 'int' in both the function AS declaration and the method.
3. Skip the parameters altogether in the function AS declaration, i.e.
use AS 'axml.Active.executeService'

In case #3, PL/Java will figure out the correct signature by mapping the
SQL function parameters.

Now PLEASE use the pljava-dev mailing list when you ask questions about
PL/Java. Further mails that are addressed only to me personally will be
left unanswered.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren