Resetting priveleges on a table

From: Bryan White <bryan(at)arcamax(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Resetting priveleges on a table
Date: 2006-03-14 14:54:51
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a database that has a few tables that have privileges granted by
a user that no longer works here. I am the owner of these tables and
the owner of the database. If I do any granting/revoking on these
tables my actions do not seem to affect the privs set by this other
user. The privileges I have set show up after the original user
privileges in the \z output.

How can I clean this up. Would dropping the user have any effect?

This is on 7.4 if that makes a difference.

--
Bryan White, ArcaMax Publishing Inc.

The world ends when your dead.
Until then you got more punishment in store.
Stand it like a man... And give some back. -- Al Swearengen