Re: TSearch2 / German compound words / UTF-8

From: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
To: Alexander Presber <aljoscha(at)weisshuhn(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, Henning Spjelkavik <henning(at)spjelkavik(dot)net>, Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Subject: Re: TSearch2 / German compound words / UTF-8
Date: 2006-02-18 10:09:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Hmm, I have found a small bug:
When there is a compound affix with zero length of search pattern (which
should not be!), ispell dictionary ignores all other compound affixes.
Original afix file contains

flag ~\`:
E > -E,NINGS #~ avskrive > avskrivnings-
Z Y Z Y Z Y > -ZYZYZY,- #- flerezyzyzy > fler-

ZYZYZY makes down other affixes. Thats why my2ispell removes zyzyzy affix...

I fix it in code of dictionary. Try attached patch, I'll apply it on
monday to CVS.

Thanks a lot for persistence.

Attachment Content-Type Size
ispell.patch.gz application/octet-stream 254 bytes