Re: Anyone want to admit to being presinet.com?

From: Bricklen Anderson <banderson(at)presinet(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Anyone want to admit to being presinet.com?
Date: 2006-02-13 22:30:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> And if so, would you mind stopping your mail system from regurgitating
> copies of pghackers traffic? It's especially bad that you're sending
> the stuff with a fraudulent envelope From, ie, one not pointing back
> at yourself.

That would be me. I've notified one of our admins about the problem. It
appears we are testing some new software on our mail system, and
obviously there is a misconfiguration.

Thanks for the heads-up, and sorry about the noise.

Where did you see the emails? In this list? I haven't seen any show up
here, or I would have gotten on this earlier.