Specify schema in jdbc connection string?

From: Dan Armbrust <daniel(dot)armbrust(dot)list(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pg >> Postgres General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Specify schema in jdbc connection string?
Date: 2005-12-08 20:23:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Is there any way to specify which schema I want to use (or have at the
front of the search path) within the jdbc connection string?

I've seen several people asking for the feature in the archives, one
person saying they wrote it but the patch was rejected, but not
authoritative answers...

Thanks,

Dan

--