recovering windows database after crash

From: Judicaël Dehotin <dehotin(at)lyon(dot)cemagref(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: recovering windows database after crash
Date: 2005-11-15 12:59:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I have postgresql 8.0 under windows, with pgadmin 3
Unfortunaly i have met a problem with postgresql which obliged me to
reinstall postgresql. The bad thing is i have no backup of my database
before the crash (shame on me !! ;-)) )

So i wonder if it is possible, with the folder of
/postgreql/data/8.0/data/base which seem contain already the
directories of my database , to recover it ?

MAny thanks for your answer !

Judical Dehotin

Judicaël DEHOTIN
PhD Student
CEMAGREF
Unité de Recherche Hydrologie-Hydraulique
3 bis, Quai Chauveau, CP 220
69336 Lyon Cedex 9 France

Tel: (33) 4 72 20 86 11
Fax: (33) 4 78 47 78 75

email: dehotin(at)lyon(dot)cemagref(dot)fr ou dehotin(at)hotmail(dot)com