Schemas shown in ODBC

From: Claus Scherschel <claus(dot)scherschel(at)arcor(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Schemas shown in ODBC
Date: 2005-11-08 13:19:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everyone,

I've just upgraded from Postgres 8.0.1 to 8.1. For testing purposes I'm
using a MS Access Frontend connected by ODBC. This worked fine until I
switched to the new ODBC-Driver (the Unicode-version). When I try to
connect to some new tables, the ODBC-Driver shows tables from the
information_schema only. Adding a SET SEARCH_PATH specifing the
public-schema explicitly doesn't help. The ANSI-driver won't do either.
What's to be done, do have the choice what schema to connect with?

Kind regards,
Claus.