Status of COPY support patch

From: Sergey Pariev <egy(at)tnet(dot)dp(dot)ua>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Status of COPY support patch
Date: 2005-11-03 15:59:27
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello all,
I'm going to refactor a bit my old app where I used a lot of INSERT's
instead of COPY 'cause of it being unsupported.
Recently I've searched mailing lists and found that thread -
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2005-08/msg00133.php, which
gives me some hope. COPY support is still in ToDO list, though. So I'd
like to ask about status of this feature - will it be included in the
near future so I should wait a while or I better off using patched one
from http://download.postgresintl.com/ ? I really want to rewrite app
since COPY would improve performance considerably.

Thanks, Sergey Pariev.