Re: Postgresql Mention-- Logicworks' LogicOps Management

From: Bart Grantham <bart(at)logicworks(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql Mention-- Logicworks' LogicOps Management
Date: 2005-10-19 18:18:34
Lists: pgsql-general

That's me and my project listed there. Glad to give PG the good press
it deserves, it's the least I could do. It's been a great db for us,
and we're looking forward to 8.1.

And thanks for the help that I received on the mailing list a few months
back that directly impacted this project. It was a real life-saver.

BG