ERROR: bogus varno

From: Bricklen Anderson <BAnderson(at)PresiNET(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ERROR: bogus varno
Date: 2005-09-09 21:35:07
Lists: pgsql-general

8.1beta1, linux

If I issue a query from a view with a WHERE condition, w/ EXPLAIN ANALYZE, I am
receiving an error:

dev#EXPLAIN ANALYZE select sum(bytes) from user_bw where id=33897;
ERROR: bogus varno: 205

(user_bw is a VIEW)

If I omit the WHERE condition, or the EXPLAIN ANALYZE, or query directly from a
table, it runs fine. A bug perhaps?

--