Re: postgresql fails to start after symlinking pgdata dir

From: Gene <genekhart(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql fails to start after symlinking pgdata dir
Date: 2007-02-05 21:31:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom,

You were right i just considered that a few minutes ago before getting your
response.
I set SELINUX=disabled in /etc/sysconfig/selinux and it started up ok.

a note in this file: http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000048 would be
handy for those who forget easily and aren't sysadmins :)

thanks!

--
Gene Hart
cell: 443-604-2679