[Pljava-dev] After an insert, the trigger can't find the row

From: Eric(dot)Boyer at insa-toulouse(dot)fr (Eric BOYER)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] After an insert, the trigger can't find the row
Date: 2005-08-26 08:24:38
Lists: pljava-dev

Hello,

My ddr configuration is :
AFTER INSERT ON exploitation.groupe
FOR EACH ROW
EXECUTE PROCEDURE exploitation.alloTrigger();

In my trigger, i would like to do a select to be sure the row is in my
db (because the trigger is fired before the commit if we are in a
transaction).
So, I have in my class fired by trigger a select on my new row.
rsTrigger=td.getNew();

System.out.println("ID "+rsTrigger.getString(1));

int gid_number=rsTrigger.getInt(1);

query="Select * from exploitation.groupe where gid_number="+gid_number;
rs = select.executeQuery(query);

System.out.println("Begin");
while (rs.next()) {
System.out.println("nb ="+rs.getString(1));
}
System.out.println("End");

I have this info in the log :
ID 170
Select * from exploitation.groupe where gid_number=170
Debut
Fin

--------------------------------------
And the class don't find the last row in the database.
If I launch a select by hand, i find this last row :
SELECT * from exploitation.groupe where gid_number=170;
gid_number | lib_groupe | lic_groupe
170 | a | b
(1 ligne)

I suppose the row is really inserted in the bd after the execution of
the trigger !

Can you help me please ...
Eric