Technical FAQ collecting of infos from the mailing list

From: Sebastian Hennebrueder <usenet(at)laliluna(dot)de>
To: Postgresql General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2005-08-17 16:47:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I just read another nice solution for a select problem and an idea came up.
I would like to note and may be rewrite some solutions given here to
development question, tuning etc and put them on my website in a
structured way, so that looking through this is a little easier.

Before doing this, I am having a question. Do you see in this
collecting, rewriting and structuring of mailing list information a
misuse or a copyright infringement or just would you prefer that
something like this does not happen?

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder

----

http://www.laliluna.de

Tutorials for JSP, JavaServer Faces, Struts, Hibernate and EJB

Get support, education and consulting for these technologies