From Mysql to Postgre, how to do that?

From: antti(dot)ijas(at)arcada(dot)fi (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Antti_Ij=E4s?=)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: From Mysql to Postgre, how to do that?
Date: 2001-10-03 10:16:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

I currently have a Mysql database which I would like to convert to
PostgreSQL.
Any ideas of how to do that? I understood there is a script somewhere
but what "pre-actions" would I have to make to use the script?

I'm quite new with databases in the Linux world + I don't have much
experience of Linux itself, so I would rather take "step-by-step"
advises. Hope that's okey :-\

Anyway thanx for your time!

Best regards, Antti