function accepting a row

From: Tomek Grzejszczyk <tgrzej(at)aster(dot)pl>
To: Postgresql-General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: function accepting a row
Date: 2005-08-10 18:01:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I'am trying to create a function in plpgsql that will accept a parameter
of type rowtype. Here is a little test script I wrote:
http://62.121.81.182/pub/test_func.sql

It works on Postgres 8.03, but fails on 7.4, where I actually want it to
work. What am I doing wrong? Error message says that there is no such
column "row", but it doesn't help me much understanding the problem.

Thanks for help,
Tomek Grzejszczyk