Re: Contributing to PostgreSQL

From: Ilya Kosmodemiansky <ik(at)dataegret(dot)com>
To: Dan Fries <dan(at)danfries(dot)net>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Contributing to PostgreSQL
Date: 2019-03-22 09:59:20
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your willingness to help the project first of all.

I think the proper list to ask about that is postgresql advocacy:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-advocacy/

There are a bunch if people there who probably read this list least frequently but can help you with the first steps

best regards,
Ilya