Re: System catalog diagram

From: Samuel Thoraval <samuel(dot)thoraval(at)librophyt(dot)com>
To: Samuel Thoraval <samuel(dot)thoraval(at)librophyt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: System catalog diagram
Date: 2005-08-02 13:34:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Reading through "Chapter 41. System Catalogs" down to sub chapter
"pg_type" I could actually easily get the namespace's OID from table
pg_namespce: pg_namespace
<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/catalog-pg-namespace.html>.oid.

So sorry, may be reading through the documentation is good enough and
not so difficult :-[ ...

--
Samuel Thoraval
LIBROPHYT, Bioinformatique