[Pgbuildfarm-members] buildflag icons

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: [Pgbuildfarm-members] buildflag icons
Date: 2005-08-01 00:35:35
Lists: buildfarm-members

As some of you have no doubt noticed - the buildfarm website dashboard
page now carries information on what build flags were used on each
machine. I want to replace these words with some small graphics. A few
samples are attached. If anyone can come up with some more that would
fit the bill that would be great. There are a few flags we are currently
reporting that I will probably knock out - like gnu-ld and depend.

cheers

andrew

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/gif 864 bytes