Re: windows regression failure - prepared xacts

From: Petr Jelinek <pjmodos(at)parba(dot)cz>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: windows regression failure - prepared xacts
Date: 2005-07-14 17:38:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I did some testing and I think that I can confirm this - on my
workstation under Windows 2000 with latest CVS and gcc 3.2.3 it randomly
fails (it sometimes works and sometimes fails even with same binary) on
prepared_xacts and always fails on rules.

Tested 3 rebuilds and about 10 checks on each and I have about 50%
failure on prepared_xacts.
Using configure without any parameters, error is same as in you mail
(cache lookup failed ...).

I have another 2 windows machines with different hardware and different
windows versions (first is XP and second is Win 2003) I could do some
testing on them tomorrow if you are interested.

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)