double entries into database when using IE

From: D A GERM <dgerm(at)shepherd(dot)edu>
To: Postgresql-General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: double entries into database when using IE
Date: 2005-07-05 18:04:47
Lists: pgsql-general

I am having a problem when a browser dumps data into a table.

When the browser is Firefox , it works perfect; when the browser is IE,
it dumps 2 entries into the table just thousandths of a second apart.

What could be causing this? Is this an issue with IE, Apache or Postgres.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
D. Aaron Germ
Scarborough Library, Shepherd University

"Well then what am I supposed to do with all my creative ideas- take a bath and wash myself with them? 'Cause that is what soap is for" (Peter, Family Guy)