Autovacuum Patch Status

From: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Autovacuum Patch Status
Date: 2005-06-21 04:10:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sorry to do this on the hackers list, but I have tried to email Alvaro
off-list and my email keeps getting bounced so....

Alvaro,

I was just wondering what the current status of your work with the
Autovacuum patch is. Also, if you would like to discuss anything and
also if I can help you. My time is limited but I can help think thinks
through / help with design issues. Also I can probably contribute a few
hours of actual coding time this week / this coming weekend.

Anyway, I know there was a lot of conversation on the hackers list and I
just wanted to see how you were doing.

Thanks,

Matthew O'Connor