Windows XP Service startup

From: Glenn Sullivan <glenn(dot)sullivan(at)varianinc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Windows XP Service startup
Date: 2005-06-07 16:30:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have been using an application which uses PostgreSql on Solaris for a few
years and now I am trying to our application running on Windows XP. I want
the postmaster started as a "service" which is a choice during installation.
However, when the service is started, I want to use a different data
directory (-D option) than specified automatically for the service.

How can I specify my desired "-D" option for the Windows XP Service?

Thanks,
Glenn