Re: phppgadmin

From: Sean <scene(at)themountainscene(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: phppgadmin
Date: 2005-06-01 21:30:21
Lists: pgsql-novice

It doesn't look like my previous message got through. So far I've been
unable delete my "open" database. I don't see a way of disconnecting in
phpPgAdmin.

"Daniel T. Staal" <DStaal(at)usa(dot)net> writes:

>> You'll need to log in to a different database to drop that database. In
>> psql you can ask what databases there are with '\l' and swich using '\c'.
>> I don't know the commands in phppgadmin, but they are there somewhere I'm
>> sure.

I have some recollection that newer versions of phppgadmin make this
easier by automatically closing windows that are connected to the victim
database. However I might be confusing this with pgAdmin, which is a
different tool altogether ... and then again my memory might be faulty
in the first place ...

.